Getting around Rome using public transportation -- Metro, Buses, Taxis

cruisemom42

10 minutes ago, euro cruiser said:

Lew, if you'd be willing I think it would be a big help to start a new thread and give a tutorial, or sorts, and answer questions about eSIMs.  With the upcoming change for regional train tickets purchased on line requiring connection in order to be validated, this will be an ongoing and growing issue for travelers.

If a new thread is possible to add to this one, I'd definitely bring my curiosity there too and follow it! 🙏 Thank you!!

10 minutes ago, euro cruiser said:

Lew, if you'd be willing I think it would be a big help to start a new thread and give a tutorial, or sorts, and answer questions about eSIMs.  With the upcoming change for regional train tickets purchased on line requiring connection in order to be validated, this will be an ongoing and growing issue for travelers.

Your confidence in my ability is much appreciated. However, since international phone use has been discussed to some extent on just about every board on Cruise Critic it might be best to reference a couple I have found to be beneficial.  Here are two...a thread and a board.

On the Viking Ocean board:  Cheapest way to use your smartphone internationally

The Cruising Technology board

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, -Lew- said:

Your confidence in my ability is much appreciated. However, since international phone use has been discussed to some extent on just about every board on Cruise Critic it might be best to reference a couple I have found to be beneficial.  Here are two...a thread and a board.

On the Viking Ocean board:  Cheapest way to use your smartphone internationally

The Cruising Technology board

Thanks for the links!