Royal Afternoon Tea

tjcletzgo

From the link above. It’s not on all Royal class and it’s sometimes on Diamond. The champagne and premium teas are not offered at the included afternoon tea. 

royal afternoon tea logo
On select ships don't miss Royal afternoon tea service, where you can choose from a selection of premium teas or Champagne, cookies, tea sandwiches and scones along with jams, berries and cream.

Available on Enchanted, Regal, Royal and Sky Princess®in the piazza, Diamond Princess® while in Japan (served in the dining room).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

From the link above. It’s not on all Royal class and it’s sometimes on Diamond. The champagne and premium teas are not offered at the included afternoon tea. 

royal afternoon tea logo
On select ships don't miss Royal afternoon tea service, where you can choose from a selection of premium teas or Champagne, cookies, tea sandwiches and scones along with jams, berries and cream.

Available on Enchanted, Regal, Royal and Sky Princess®in the piazza, Diamond Princess® while in Japan (served in the dining room).

When I was on the Enchanted last summer, they said they didn't do it on that ship. Might've changed since, but when I asked about it, I was told no.