Time frame for online trip access online?

chloemonkey

Since yesterday, when I log on to the Oceania site.......my upcoming cruise does NOT appear.  So I am wondering what the time frame is for this to occur?  As our next cruise departs September 26th.....and up until 36 hours ago I was re-doing dinner reservation details and making more shore excursion bookings.....

Just not sure why the trip does not eve appear on my Oceania home page?  As the only trip showing is our March 2024 one.....

Again....need the help of you experts!  Thankful in advance.....

Debby

2 minutes ago, chloemonkey said:

Since yesterday, when I log on to the Oceania site.......my upcoming cruise does NOT appear.  So I am wondering what the time frame is for this to occur?  As our next cruise departs September 26th.....and up until 36 hours ago I was re-doing dinner reservation details and making more shore excursion bookings.....

Just not sure why the trip does not eve appear on my Oceania home page?  As the only trip showing is our March 2024 one.....

Debby

This happens some time. Has happened to me before. Go in and ADD it back just as you would have when you originally added it. Someone else had this happen last week and they did also as I mentioned and it showed again. 

7 minutes ago, chloemonkey said:

Debby

I received an email yesterday that their website was down today, Saturday the 5th.

1 minute ago, pinotlover said:

Yesterday there was a big header across Oceania’s website saying their website would be down from this morning through tomorrow night at midnight.

Try back Monday morning. It will probably all be there.

Actually it says maintenance is tonight from 8 until midnight.