Excursions time schedule (specifically Edge this month)

Nemanoxer

Hi there, hope y´all have a relaxing Sunday.

One of the sad service issues about X is that one cannot clearly see how the time schedules of shore excursions are planned to be like. Sorry if this is bad English, the older I get, the worse my English seems to be.

For example, we will be on the Edge in 14 days. Only a few excursions on the website have estimates about how much time we will spend doing something during an excursion. Is there any source, and may it be set up by cruising enthusiasts, to get that kind of information?

Edited by Nemanoxer

Maybe I am not understanding but when I go into the cruise planner on the X site, the excursions show which day of my cruise and what time it starts.  If I purchase it, it adds it to my calendar.  I have to be logged in for this though. 

IMG_2656.jpeg

I imagine that an itemized breakdown of time in each place visited on an excursion is too fraught to be meaningful. Any traffic disruption could upset the schedule. Every thoughtless tour member who arrives 15 minutes late at the bus has a downline effect that can multiply at each stop. A stop at a spot that is overcrowded may force more delays. And these occurrences are far too common with large groups.

Many different cruise lines offer the same excursions. If I want more detail about an excursion I check to see if Princess offers the same excursion, Princess provides much more detail, timing for each segment of the excursion and details regarding the vehicles used.