Finding out if Vibe passes available pre-booking

KarenRB

Saw I have a 10% off in my account (nice surprise) on a cruise through March 31st.  I'm free mid-February thru the end of March. Don't normally cruise that time of year but would do it if I could guarantee I could get a Vibe or Posh pass.  Is it possible to find out if they're available before finalizing a booking?  Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, KarenRB said:

Saw I have a 10% off in my account (nice surprise) on a cruise through March 31st.  I'm free mid-February thru the end of March. Don't normally cruise that time of year but would do it if I could guarantee I could get a Vibe or Posh pass.  Is it possible to find out if they're available before finalizing a booking?  Thanks in advance.

Try messaging someone in the roll call. Once I called and asked NCL and the agent said they couldn’t tell me until I booked. Not sure if that is always the case. Someone who is already booked for the sailing you want would be able to check.

Edited by BlushPell

You'll have to look, but for my upcoming Alaska cruise the vibe and private cabana in the vibe were available at the same time when booking my specialty dining.  

I'm not Haven, platinum or anything special.  We did book a club balcony suite, but nothing in the perks list mentioned early booking for Vibe.

Could be an Alaska thing, because who's itching to have a private place to lay in the 65 degree chill?

I get it.......

I think NCL should be able to tell you in advance.   I would call back and speak with someone else a few times.

For our February 11, 2024 Encore sailing, Vibe passes are still available if that helps.  

1 hour ago, KarenRB said:

Book the cruise first.  Book the passes. 

The call center personnel probably can only make bookings for the Vibe… not randomly search cruises for availability.