Ravenna to Venice-Piazzale Roma

lexluthor

We are 8 people coming off Royal Caribbean Voyager of the seas in Ravenna port.  Looking for reasonably priced, but easy (i.e. no train) transfer from Ravenna to Venice-Piazzale Roma.

So far, I have a van booked for 400 euro.  Is that a decent price for a 8 person van?

What are our other options?  Are there taxis or rideshares that hold 4 adults and 4 large suitcases or would we likely need 4 taxis/rideshares?  About how much would those options cost?  Would it be easy to get a taxi/rideshare coming off the ship with 3000 other people looking to do the same?

Given the distance, 400 euros for 8 people sounds very reasonable. Based on what Celebrity charged for their Ravenna-Venice transfers, you're actually paying slightly less per person and you have a private van rather than a bus.

Taxis and ride/shares are not plentiful in Ravenna. No way I'd count on just nabbing one without prior reservation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lexluthor said:

We are 8 people coming off Royal Caribbean Voyager of the seas in Ravenna port.  Looking for reasonably priced, but easy (i.e. no train) transfer from Ravenna to Venice-Piazzale Roma.

So far, I have a van booked for 400 euro.  Is that a decent price for a 8 person van?

What are our other options?  Are there taxis or rideshares that hold 4 adults and 4 large suitcases or would we likely need 4 taxis/rideshares?  About how much would those options cost?  Would it be easy to get a taxi/rideshare coming off the ship with 3000 other people looking to do the same?

What is the name of the company you are using?  We have the shuttle booked for our group of 12 but it would be nice to go private?