Rosalie Bay Eco-Resort & Spa

olemissreb

I'll be in Roseau in March '25.  I've been there before and while we found something fun to do, I wasn't super impressed with the excursion we took.  Starting research for my next trip there with my boyfriend, sister and her boyfriend.  I found a website where you can book day passes to resorts.  I've not seen any reviews about this resort.  Has anyone been there?  How is it?  Do you recommend?

Likewise - if you have any other suggestions on what to do in Dominica, please let me know.  The guys do like to golf.  My sister and I like to cook (we're taking a cooking class in Antigua while the guys go golf).  This will be the first cruise for the guys, so sis and I are trying to do fun things with them to keep them interested and maybe look forward to going on more cruises.  We range in age from 59-64 at cruise time, so please keep that in mind with your recommendations...we aren't as agile as we used to be (although we seem to think we are and then pay for it later). 🤣

Thank y'all for the help.

Edited by olemissreb

On 8/10/2023 at 9:14 PM, olemissreb said:

I'll be in Roseau in March '25.  I've been there before and while we found something fun to do, I wasn't super impressed with the excursion we took.  Starting research for my next trip there with my boyfriend, sister and her boyfriend.  I found a website where you can book day passes to resorts.  I've not seen any reviews about this resort.  Has anyone been there?  How is it?  Do you recommend?

Likewise - if you have any other suggestions on what to do in Dominica, please let me know.  The guys do like to golf.  My sister and I like to cook (we're taking a cooking class in Antigua while the guys go golf).  This will be the first cruise for the guys, so sis and I are trying to do fun things with them to keep them interested and maybe look forward to going on more cruises.  We range in age from 59-64 at cruise time, so please keep that in mind with your recommendations...we aren't as agile as we used to be (although we seem to think we are and then pay for it later). 🤣

Thank y'all for the help.

Kemplinski used to offer a day pass, not sure now.  Give them a call 1 800 426 3135