Willdra’s Celestial Carnival Celebration May 28-June 4 Cruise Review

willdra

On 8/23/2023 at 12:27 PM, luvcruzing said:

Another great review, Willdra.  Thanks for all the chuckles.  (Did you know that autocorrect changes your name to Wildcat?). 🤣

LOL not Wildcat!! That was actually my High School mascot, so I reckon it works! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Hi Wildra-Thank you for writing another great review.

It was a “Celebration” to read your creative retelling of your cruise!

Just a thought about K’s tummy troubles though.

We were on a cruise this past June. On the fifth day, early in the AM, stomach rumbling occurred and I spent the next three hours in the bathroom.

The symptoms settled down and we stayed in the cabin until the next day.

I felt better, but had no appetite and felt wan.

When we got home, I still was dragging, so hubby suggested I take a Covid test.

Yes, I was positive.

The family Dr said that stomach issues can be symptoms of Covid.

Hoping that K is feeling better now and that you and hubby are feeling okay!

Thanks again, Wildra for your review!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

We kept trying to pinpoint the source of her disgruntled gut and butt, however we couldn’t figure it out. Now I’m wondering if it was COVID, and also thanking God that the rest of us didn’t get it 🙅🏾‍♀️🚫! I think it helped that she self quarantined until she felt better too. 😜

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Kanyon71 said:

So I think you and W need to cruise at least once a month so we can get more great reviews. 🙂

I concur 100%, however the way our checking account is setup…..😜😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Well, thank you AGAIN for the wonderfully entertaining and informative review.  So many Laugh out Loud moments.  Love your style.  May our cruising paths cross some day.  Thanks again!

Thanks for joining us, and please come back for the next one!  🤗🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vacationlover16 said:

I am at home on leave due to a hernia surgery and your review was most entertaining as usual. Thank you for taking the time to share and for the phenomenal photos! Cant wait until your next review. Glad you all had a great trip and traveling grace!

Thank you so much and hopefully I didn’t cause any additional damage😜!  Praying your recovery is speedy and easy! 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willdra said:

I concur 100%, however the way our checking account is setup…..😜😉

I fell ya. We are the same way, would cruise all the time but those pesky bills needing to be paid keeps getting in the way. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thank you once again for sharing your trip with all of us. I’m the one who mentioned being at Mayo with my friend last week. She’s getting some possible answers and I was able to share many of your funny comments with her. I now got her into the habit that each of us were saying a Wildra style prayer at bedtime. But then we’d start giggling and have to start over. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bravo! So fun reading your reviews. My home port is Manhattan and being a solo Cruiser now I’m not comfortable flying or driving to other ports alone so I am sailing Venezia Jan, March and May ‘24. Good news is I’ll have a chance to read another of your reviews before MY next cruise. 👍👏After reading this review I’m going to pray CCL brings Celebration to NY! 🙏🤞

• Like 4

On 8/24/2023 at 10:07 PM, tradewinds traveler said:

I really look forward to your reviews. Thank you so much. We were on the Celebration in May, we both enjoyed it. Your photos are so good. Take care until next review.

Thank you!! 😍😍😍

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 2:44 AM, momof3cruisers said:

Thank you once again for sharing your trip with all of us. I’m the one who mentioned being at Mayo with my friend last week. She’s getting some possible answers and I was able to share many of your funny comments with her. I now got her into the habit that each of us were saying a Wildra style prayer at bedtime. But then we’d start giggling and have to start over. 

OMG this is the best!!! Sending lots of love and laughter to you both!! ♥️😂🤣😂♥️

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 11:17 AM, meskel503 said:

Really enjoyed your review, looking forward to the next one.  We were on the Panorama last March and enjoyed the ship.  Waiting to see what you think of her.  

Thank you for reading along! ♥️♥️ W and I sailed on Panorama in October 2021, so this will be our second time on her.  Here’s the link in case you want to read that review first:

• Like 3

On 8/26/2023 at 4:34 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Bravo! So fun reading your reviews. My home port is Manhattan and being a solo Cruiser now I’m not comfortable flying or driving to other ports alone so I am sailing Venezia Jan, March and May ‘24. Good news is I’ll have a chance to read another of your reviews before MY next cruise. 👍👏After reading this review I’m going to pray CCL brings Celebration to NY! 🙏🤞

Thank you!! 😍😍 We really want to do a cruise from NY, and try out Venezia, so we might book one of those in 2024. 🤗 If we do, I’ll be back here asking you questions, cuz I’m sure I will have tons! 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 4

On 8/28/2023 at 10:47 AM, TinkLoverSam said:

@willdra new to CC but really enjoying your reviews. We are considering a Panorama cruise soon(ish) and I will look forward to your trip report. I have snagged the link above to your last Panorama cruise to read in the meantime.

Thanks for reading my reviews! We enjoyed Panorama the first time, and I’m sure we will again. She’s a beautiful ship with lots of bells and whistles. Plus we love love love Cabo which is a huge part of our motivation to return.🥰🥰 

• Like 3

On 8/27/2023 at 8:28 PM, willdra said:

Thank you!! 😍😍 We really want to do a cruise from NY, and try out Venezia, so we might book one of those in 2024. 🤗 If we do, I’ll be back here asking you questions, cuz I’m sure I will have tons! 🤔🤔🤔

Oooh oooooh ….we are on Venezia out of NYC Sept. 27, 2024 ! Think about it ! LOL 

You too @Jamman54 !! 

Edited by Indiansbaseball
Typo
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Oooh oooooh ….we are on Venezia out of NYC Sept. 27, 2024 ! Think about it ! LOL 

You too @Jamman54 !! 

We will be boarding the Venezia in 24 days on a B2B for a total of 21 days of Fun, Italian Style!  Of course, Patti and I will be covering it like a glove. Look for the review to start going up after October 14th!  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 9

On 8/27/2023 at 6:23 PM, willdra said:

Thank you for reading along! ♥️♥️ W and I sailed on Panorama in October 2021, so this will be our second time on her.  Here’s the link in case you want to read that review first:

Going to read this over the next couple of weeks when we get on the Panorama!