Willdra’s Celestial Carnival Celebration May 28-June 4 Cruise Review

willdra

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We will be boarding the Venezia in 24 days on a B2B for a total of 21 days of Fun, Italian Style!  Of course, Patti and I will be covering it like a glove. Look for the review to start going up after October 14th!  :classic_biggrin:

Don't forget to remind us when it gets close!  Some of us have trouble remembering breakfast 😬😬

Hugs from Texas!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2023 at 5:56 PM, Jamman54 said:

We will be boarding the Venezia in 24 days on a B2B for a total of 21 days of Fun, Italian Style!  Of course, Patti and I will be covering it like a glove. Look for the review to start going up after October 14th!  :classic_biggrin:

Excited for you! I was on her in June, I went ahead and booked her for January, March and May. Just because she’s HERE, and I don’t have to drive or fly to her and I’d much rather be sitting on a ship in winter and early spring than sitting at home  in New Jersey lol. So instead of a B2B I’m doing a B-again B-again B-again  lol. Venezia is quite different from  other CCL ships, but it’s fun to experience everything. Hope you and Patti had a nice summer.  Willdra, hope you and W can experience Venezia also! 👏

• Like 5

On 9/2/2023 at 8:05 PM, AKR2011 said:

Hi Willdra! Thank you for another amazing review 😍 I just came back from my cruisexand couldn't wait to finish reading about yours too.

Thank you for stopping by! 🥰🥰🥰

• 4 months later...