Anniversary Package

DFWGUYZ

Celebrate an anniversary with flowers, balloons, and a $15 photo credit to commemorate the special event. This is all the information HAL provides. Can anyone elaborate on their experience? Any photos of this package would be great. TIA

I found the "package" but no pics. I would rather spend the money on floral arrangement of my choosing, let the photographer(s) all around the ship (especially on Gala nights) take any number of photos, and buy the one or ones I like free of the "$15 photo credit". 

But that's just me!

• Like 1

Can't provide insight on the Anniversary Package, but we did the Vow Renewal a couple years ago. It was VERY nice. We got a cake 🎂 , chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, pictures, printed copy of vows the captain read. The place where it was done (Crow's Nest) was very nicely decorated.

It did not include our cabin being decorated but think the Vow Renewal Package should include the Anniversary Package (or similar).

Oh, we did get a special swan / red rose towel animal arrangement on our bed.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Can't provide insight on the Anniversary Package, but we did the Vow Renewal a couple years ago. It was VERY nice. We got a cake 🎂 , chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, pictures, printed copy of vows the captain read. The place where it was done (Crow's Nest) was very nicely decorated.

It did not include our cabin being decorated but think the Vow Renewal Package should include the Anniversary Package (or similar).

Oh, we did get a special swan / red rose towel animal arrangement on our bed.

The Renewal of Vows is completely different than the anniversary package.

And yes, the renewal of vows is very nice.

The anniversary package never thrilled me.  One cruise I brought a couple of decorations and had balloons arranged and a floral arrangement and we were all set.  PIcs if we wanted them were easy to get on the ship.  It was fine for us - some might want something more though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haljo1935 said:

I read on one of these threads that they weren't doing the same Renewal any more. Does anyone know if they are?

2 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

I read on one of these threads that they weren't doing the same Renewal any more. Does anyone know if they are?

It's showing as available to purchase on my Mar 10-17 2024 Nw Statendam Caribbean cruise. I just randomly selected one of bookings, I didn't check to see if it's available on the other ships.

Screenshot_20230813-204042_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1