Just back off Vista

hgrca

As for running into people you know, if  you participate in the Roll Call for your cruise, and go to the Meet & Greet for the Roll Call on the first evening of the cruise, you will be surprised how often you are bumping into "people you know."  Bumping into one or two couples you happen to meet once is pretty chancy, but if you know 20 couples, and have been conversing with them and perhaps going with some of them on private tours, you will find people you know all the time.  We have been amazed at how often we keep bumping into others from the Roll Call.

• Like 1

@hgrca  Thanks for your report.  My wife and I are sailing Vista for a B2B next summer.  Another question for you:

We were on the Marina last May (and will be again December-January).  Marina has a dedicated space for La Reserve.  During our cruise, beginning sporadically then becoming regularly, that space and the adjacent covered deck area was used ~5pm to 8pm as a wine bar, with wine flights, by-the-glass and bottles for purchase, plus lots of interesting snacks.

I know Vista does not have a dedicated space for La Reserve.  But were these late-afternoon / early-evening Wine Bar events still offered?  And if yes, at what venue?

Thanks!

--Marne

Edited by marne-c

6 hours ago, marne-c said:

@hgrca  Thanks for your report.  My wife and I are sailing Vista for a B2B next summer.  Another question for you:

We were on the Marina last May (and will be again December-January).  Marina has a dedicated space for La Reserve.  During our cruise, beginning sporadically then becoming regularly, that space and the adjacent covered deck area was used ~5pm to 8pm as a wine bar, with wine flights, by-the-glass and bottles for purchase, plus lots of interesting snacks.

I know Vista does not have a dedicated space for La Reserve.  But were these late-afternoon / early-evening Wine Bar events still offered?  And if yes, at what venue?

Thanks!

--Marne

They were not held on our Vista cruise.

However, check out the new Founders Bar on Deck 6.