MSC Euribia Yacht Club Suite Videos

Norwegian Cruiser 73

1 hour ago, peder said:

Looks great! The only YC video I think we're still missing from the Euribia is of the Royal Suite... I'm assuming they didn't have one of those available for folks to walk through?

Yes, very nice suites in the YC on the Euribia. The Royal Suites was  occupied during the event so no chance to see them.

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

38 minutes ago, Norwegian Cruiser 73 said:

You're right, they are basically the same on all the ships in the Meraviglia Class. Some different interior and decor colours here and there. 

The M + ships have more balcony space but layouts are the same.

19 minutes ago, peder said:

Right, but it looks like there are small changes on the Euribia (greenery/plants, better loungers).

MSC loungers don't always make sense (no surprise, it's MSC) and sometimes, loungers are better on newer ships...or worse on newer ships.🥴

• Like 1

Yes, especially the royal suite, which has a significantly larger balcony on Virtuosa/Bellisima/Euribia. And of course, with MSC being MSC, sometimes the room diagrams/pictures they show do not reflect the larger balcony size.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Norwegian Cruiser 73 said:

During the christening ceremony of the MSC Euribia in June i visited a Yacht Club Deluxe Suite and a Yacht Club Duplex Suite with a private jacuzzi. Have a look at the videos below 🙂 What's your favourite?

@Norwegian Cruiser 73 Thank you so much! Very excited to look at these later (my phone is not cooperating re: videos right now). 

Much appreciated - Warmest Amy

• Thanks 1