Extra tier points

tartantiara

When we booked our cruise there was an offer on for 3 points per night instead of 1. We have since upgraded our stateroom will we still get the extra points or will this be treated as a new booking ? I am sure at one time there was somewhere you could look to see what you were getting but I can’t  remember where it was 

1 minute ago, tartantiara said:

When we booked our cruise there was an offer on for 3 points per night instead of 1. We have since upgraded our stateroom will we still get the extra points or will this be treated as a new booking ? I am sure at one time there was somewhere you could look to see what you were getting but I can’t  remember where it was 

Look at the top right corner of the cruise account inside the new "Cruise Confirmation" email you received. All your promotion codes will be there LATDBX or TRIPLE will be listed if you still have it. The TRIPLE ended on May 31st. Any changes after that, price drop or upgrade, probably affected that goodie. Take FCC if you can. That wont lose you the extra points.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tartantiara said:

If you look at your booking docs, there is a list of promo codes on the right hand side of the first page.  

• Like 1

Most upgrades will not reset your booking date, which is what determines your eligibility for these extra points offers. But the only way to know for sure is to call NCL or your TA and ask which promo codes are currently associated with your reservation. 

3 minutes ago, hawkeyetlse said:

Most upgrades will not reset your booking date, which is what determines your eligibility for these extra points offers. But the only way to know for sure is to call NCL or your TA and ask which promo codes are currently associated with your reservation. 

I don't think booking date preserves extra points anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hawkeyetlse said:

depending on how the upgrade was process. it is usually a cancel and rebook. you lose all of the promotions you had before and will get the new today promotions and perks.

if you bid for an upgrade using the upgrade advantage program and won, that upgrade is different and you keep off existing promotional perks and offers

• Like 2

When we upgraded to a Club Balcony Suite from a Balcony on the Joy last year we lost the extra points promotion. It was well worth it however as the upgrade price was only $20 in total for 2 Club Balcony Suites. This was cancel and rebook. It was not an upgrade advantage. 

Edited by Mike A