registering children for playzone

delgirl

Had an e-mail to register the grandchildren today for the kids club. Filled it all in but it will not send. Phoned up they couldn't do it either. She then said try later on tonight or tomorrow as someone she works with had the same problem. It just wouldn't register. Tried again tonight still not working. Not showing on my cunard only on signing into my cunard via e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem. Was told to phone again tomorrow if still not working.

38 minutes ago, delgirl said:

... Not showing on my cunard only on signing into my cunard via e-mail. ...

We don't have any children to register, so I can't help with how well that functionality is working at the moment. But I can help with this part of your post just in case it helps any.

It's not easy to find in My Cunard, but the "Register your child" link is found under "Before you sail", "Life on board", "Children's Clubs". It's the last item at the bottom of the "Life on board" page in My Cunard.

Now I'm not really expecting that "Register your child" link within My Cunard to work any differently than the one from your email. It may not be any different at all. But at least it's something else to look into in case that does happen to work better for you.

thank you for your reply. Found it on my cunard but unfortunately still won't send. Lets me get nearly to the end but the submit button doesn't change colour and won't work. Will try again tomorrow.

When I was speaking to a nice lady at Southampton about the impossibility of downloading my luggage labels, she said that nothing worked properly with safari. When I pointed out that a lot of people used Apple products, so that must be a bit of a problem, she agreed, and said the IT people were working to solve it day and night. So far without success, it would appear. She kindly emailed me the labels.