It pays to keep checking!

Purple Gallinule

2 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

Why can't you refare? Did you book with Princess directly or through a TA? I am curious about that.

If Brits are able to refare at all it's one time only and there is a charge of something on the order of £100. It's a different country with different rules. For the most part it seems to me that British cruisers  get screwed in comparison to US cruisers. However, they do seem to get a kettle in their cabin and US cruisers don't. 🙄

Note: I think I have this correct based on past posts here on CC. If not, I welcome a correction so I can better understand.

Edited by Thrak

I believe the EU and UK have more ‘protection’ rules regarding travel, insurance , and packages. So there is an advantage for them in that respect. I have read the one time change fee can vary depending on the circumstance as I thought I recently read a post where the fee was only about 65 pounds.

8 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

Why can't you refare? Did you book with Princess directly or through a TA? I am curious about that.

Here in the U.K. there would be an Admin charge and no guarantee of getting the exact same cabin on a refare. The pre booked flights may alter in price too.

Some Brits will book via a US TA to get round this but you need a US address for it to work I believe!