The Dawn, Starbucks and Dining Reservations

Grumpella

1.  They are selling an unlimited Starbucks package for my cruise, yet I don't see one on the deck plans.  Is there just some random place serving Starbucks coffees?  I do like the refreshers.

2. Dining reservations, I am a party of 1, which I have to book as 2.  I think I remember reading someone saying that to get a table sometimes, they would book as a party of 4.  Not sure if that would be a problem for me.  I do know that more reservations are available once on the ship.  I just like to take care of whatever I can beforehand.  I just booked today.

Thank you in advance for your help.

36 minutes ago, Grumpella said:

1.  They are selling an unlimited Starbucks package for my cruise, yet I don't see one on the deck plans.  Is there just some random place serving Starbucks coffees?  I do like the refreshers.

2. Dining reservations, I am a party of 1, which I have to book as 2.  I think I remember reading someone saying that to get a table sometimes, they would book as a party of 4.  Not sure if that would be a problem for me.  I do know that more reservations are available once on the ship.  I just like to take care of whatever I can beforehand.  I just booked today.

(1) The Java Cafe on Deck 7 may serve Starbucks.

(2) I travel as a solo passenger all the time and rarely make a dinner reservation.  If you go when one of the dining rooms open (check your Freestyle Daily for times), you can probably be seated very quickly.

Enjoy The Dawn and your cruise.

Yeah, Starbucks is the tiny Deck 7 Atrium bar. Not a full Starbucks menu, they don't have nitro cold brew, etc. Also if you order espresso drinks in the dining rooms or specialty restaurants, that's on the Starbucks package (or you pay).

Go ahead and reserve your specialty dining for 2 or 4 or 8 or whatever if you want to make sure you have bookings at your preferred times. Get them to correct the number of diners once you're on board.

1 hour ago, Grumpella said:

Book a table of 2. Don’t tie up the limited 4-tops and never tie up a 8-top. If you wait too long and 2-tops are sold out, book onboard.