Navigator of the seas specialty restaurants large parties

Mslmesq

We will be sailing with a large group. 12 adults and 10 children. We all have the dining package for specialty restaurants. 

1. how large a group can they accomodate at tables in the specialty restaurants?
2. How likely are we to be able to even make a reservation to accommodate all of us on board?

Two couples, including us, have suites. So i will be requesting reservations for just us beforehand and then we will try to switch up once on board. But wondering how likely it even is. 

thank you

10 hours ago, Mslmesq said:

1. how large a group can they accommodate at tables in the specialty restaurants?

I wouldn't count on tables much larger than about 8. Stop by one of the venues right after boarding but be very flexible with times and places.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mslmesq said:

We will be sailing with a large group. 12 adults and 10 children. We all have the dining package for specialty restaurants. 

1. how large a group can they accomodate at tables in the specialty restaurants?
2. How likely are we to be able to even make a reservation to accommodate all of us on board?

Two couples, including us, have suites. So i will be requesting reservations for just us beforehand and then we will try to switch up once on board. But wondering how likely it even is. 

thank you

the spaces on Navigator, at least for Chops and Jamies, are long rooms, not particularly wide. I think the max I've seen a table set up for is 8-10, but not sure if they could fit them all next to each other with the way the space is laid out.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mslmesq said:

thank you

I read a while back that Royal will make group bookings in Specialty as long as you have 8 cabins or more. Can not remember who to call but a call to Royal would be worthwhile.

• Like 1