More Dining Questions

IndyKid

I went ahead and set up our dinner reservations for the Caribbean Princess for our Eastern Carribean cruise in December. For MDR it gave me 3 options - Coral, Palm and Island. I selected Palm since I was told they all were the same as far as the menus and decor. However, when I pulled up the ship layout in the app I could not find the Palm, I only saw Island and Coral. Can someone tell me what deck Palm is on? I assume it's in the rear like the other 2?

The second question is what are our options for breakfast and lunch? Are the MDRs open for breakfast and lunch? If not, I'd like suggestions from experienced Princess travelers as to their favorite places to go.

Thanks,

Bruce

3 minutes ago, IndyKid said:

I went ahead and set up our dinner reservations for the Caribbean Princess for our Eastern Carribean cruise in December. For MDR it gave me 3 options - Coral, Palm and Island. I selected Palm since I was told they all were the same as far as the menus and decor. However, when I pulled up the ship layout in the app I could not find the Palm, I only saw Island and Coral. Can someone tell me what deck Palm is on? I assume it's in the rear like the other 2?

The second question is what are our options for breakfast and lunch? Are the MDRs open for breakfast and lunch? If not, I'd like suggestions from experienced Princess travelers as to their favorite places to go.

Thanks,

Bruce

Keep scrolling on that deck plan.  Deck 6 Aft. 

Only 1 DR open for breakfast each day and lunch on sea days.  Always one of the mid-ship DR's.  And exception is disembarkation morning when likely in the aft DR.

Edited by Steelers36