What is there to do in November with Kids?

cdamante@gmail.com

We will be docking at Kings Warf, we are a party of 8 - 5 Adults, 3 Children (7,4&4). I've been looking through the boards but I'm not sure what good activities would be to do with Kids, they're not going to want to do driving or walking tours. 

What are good beaches to go to, and easy ways to get there? Are there any we can rent chairs at?

Is the zoo worth it? Is there anything special about it or is it like a zoo we could see at home?

1 hour ago, cdamante@gmail.com said:

We will be docking at Kings Warf, we are a party of 8 - 5 Adults, 3 Children (7,4&4). I've been looking through the boards but I'm not sure what good activities would be to do with Kids, they're not going to want to do driving or walking tours. 

What are good beaches to go to, and easy ways to get there? Are there any we can rent chairs at?

Is the zoo worth it? Is there anything special about it or is it like a zoo we could see at home?

At the Dockyard there is Bermuda Fun Golf. The Zoo is worth it for small children. For adults there is nothing special. We took a small child snd she was in the same age range and she loved it. You are close to the animals. 

It is easy to get to Horseshoe Bay which is the best beach where they rent chairs. There are $7 per person minibus shuttles that run back and forth between the Dockyard and Horseshoe Bay.  Horseshoe Bay is a gem. There is a private beach at the Dockyard but it is man made and not very good. 

Edited by Charles4515

IIRC the Horseshoe Bay facilities will be closed by November so you wouldn't be able to rent any chairs there although you would still be able to use the beach.

The zoo would be good for the children, but it's a long trip from where you'll be docked so I'm not sure the travel would be easily tolerated by the 4 year old kids. 

How long will you be in port?