Crew Chat?

teenieleek

In light of the recent changes I have just revisited the page on the website detailing Suite benefits.  Included items are Ocean now and Crew Chat.  No mention of room service.  Are crew chat and room service the same thing?  Otherwise I can’t imagine any crew member wanting to chat with me.  About what? The weather? The health of his Auntie Mary’s canary?  If this “crew chat” is on the app, does that mean suite guests without a package will be charged $5 a time for a phone call to room service?

@teenieleek, with the rollout of the ‘new’ service fee for room service, it has been reported on the other threads related to this topic that ‘yes’, even suites without a plus or premier pkg will be charged $5 each room service call.

I think Princess is reviewing if this will actually be enforced on ships, as you can imagine the pushback from suite guests.

22 minutes ago, dixiejen said:

It appears they’ve swapped the orchid with OceanNow and Crew chat! 🤪

No orchid plant (not even a plastic replacement...ugh), but I did get a lovely floral bouquet.  Surprised me!

No flowers in the bathroom.

Edited by cr8tiv1

22 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

No orchid plant (not even a plastic replacement...ugh), but I did get a lovely floral bouquet.  Surprised me!

No flowers in the bathroom.

We had a cactus on the Discovery. And the Ultimate Balcony Dinner now provides you lovely carnations in a vase instead of the floral bouquet.

18 minutes ago, hobo1937 said:

We had a cactus on the Discovery. And the Ultimate Balcony Dinner now provides you lovely carnations in a vase instead of the floral bouquet.

That will keep your fingers off the plant.  Really???  Guess it is good for those who have allergies.  No Thank You.

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Haha 1