Princess wristband

travellingnana

4 hours ago, travellingnana said:

Husband has the Ocean#Tide  Princess wristband. Got our new medallions in the mail today.  How do you take the old medallion out??  Don’t want to break the wristband trying to pry it out!!

This may not help as I have a Princess wrist band but may not be the same type. With mine you just pop the medallion out the front. The magnets hold it in place but you don't need much pressure to push it out.

Of course this reply is useless if you have a different type to mine. I thought there was only only one, although some have different bands.

Edited by leck57

8 hours ago, leck57 said:

This may not help as I have a Princess wrist band but may not be the same type. With mine you just pop the medallion out the front. The magnets hold it in place but you don't need much pressure to push it out.

Of course this reply is useless if you have a different type to mine. I thought there was only only one, although some have different bands.

6 hours ago, Essex Racer said:

With the tide one just hold the outer edging and twist it and it unlocks, pop in new medallion, align the circular front over the top of the medallion and twist in opposite direction

Thanks to both of you!  It was the twist and unlock one.  So easy to do...feel dumb now...but we didn't want to break it!

• Like 1