When am I able to book my dining options on the app

dx052

I have been on Virgin voyages before but that was way back when they first launched the Scarlet Lady so I am a bit out of the loop, I would like to know when I will be able to book my dining on the app which I have already downloaded as I can't seem to see that option and I don't want to wait till I am on the ship.

On the app, it should tell you the specific date that you can start booking dining.  On the home page, if you scroll down to where it says "Ship just got real", there will be a tab that says "restaruants coming soon" and under that it will have the exact date.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CastleCritic said:

45 days was today for me, but I dont see the last step, it goes to the page where it lets you set time and # of people but none of the restaurants show an actual "I want to reserve this" or conversely a 'youre too late'

Call Sailor Services.  They can make the reservations for you over the phone.  The app is a pain.  You should see a Book button after you select restaurant, time, number of people.

23 hours ago, dx052 said:

I have been on Virgin voyages before but that was way back when they first launched the Scarlet Lady so I am a bit out of the loop, I would like to know when I will be able to book my dining on the app which I have already downloaded as I can't seem to see that option and I don't want to wait till I am on the ship.

I'm booked for a Dec. 17th cruise an my app is currently showing a "Restaurants coming soon" date of October 29th, 2023 (see attached).  I add an appointment to my phone calendar to book restaurants first thing on Oct, 29th.

IMG_3621.jpeg

I was booked on a cruise last year and was unable to book quite a few preferred times and days.

This time I messaged sailor services and they said the times stated for bookings were of course USA time and that translated to 5am UK time. So I got up at that time and got everything I wanted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CastleCritic said:

Not quite as gruntled that every show is "book onboard!"

Shows and fitness classes have always been "book on board."  Depending on length of cruise, shows are sometimes repeated.  We had no problem changing dinner times when they interfered with a show we wanted to reserve....or just because we changed our mind about where or when we wanted dinner.

I recently reached the 45 day mark, but was only able to book for day number two on the app... No matter what I tried, only day two was available, while all the other days said "no bookings needed"... I did an online chat with Sailor Services, and they were able to secure all of my preferred dates and times, and they showed up on the app before I ended the chat...

• Like 1