Sofa Bed Question

Eno

New to Norwegian and looking to book a room for three adults on the Breakaway.  Not going until May 2025 but the current special works out for the three of us and would need to book by tomorrow

Can anyone confirm if the sofa bed in all balcony rooms are the same, they give them different names 

Family Club Balcony suite - sleeper sofa

Club Balcony Suite with Larger Balcony - extra bedding for 2

Club Balcony Suite - foldable sleeper

Aft-Facing Balcony (non club) - doesn't mention it but during an online chat with Norwegian said it has a sofa bed

Family Balcony - sofa bed

Large Balcony - extra bedding for 1 or 2

Preference is the Aft-Facing Balcony (non club) but only if the sofa would be the same as the other rooms.

Thanks in advance,

Let the planning begin...

I'm pretty sure that all of your options have the same sofa bed. 

c22ab8ce6bb470edf31de273d03e28a1.jpg

The sofa converted into a bed is really just the moving of the back cushions. It's not the typical pull out sofa bed that one might have at home in a guest room. 

For all of your options (other than aft-facing), guest #4 would sleep in a pullman bed that drops down from the ceiling. The aft-facing staterooms only sleep a max of 3. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 hour ago, Eno said:

Not going until May 2025 but the current special works out for the three of us and would need to book by tomorrow

Don't let them scare you with the 'expiring' special. That's marketing. They've had the same 'special' going for the last two years I've been watching, and others probably have seen them for longer. They change form, but rarely substance. 

Occasionally you'll see double/triple up cruise next offers those do probably need to be done before they expire, but if it's free-at-sea/% off/or maybe even bogo air (I haven't used it but I think it's usually offered) those tend to be there as a baseline.

• Like 1

Perfect thanks. That sofa bed will work for my daughter (she is 30) and not like she is paying for it. There is a special for free 3rd guest so that works for us. Yes the next special will be something different and probably work lit to be the Sam price….. it’s all a shell game either pay here or pay there. 

Meant to say Yes the next special will be something different and probably work out to be the same price.  There is BOGO air for 2nd guest but going to pass on that.  I like to do my own flights and will find something cheaper than they are offering.  

2 hours ago, Eno said:

Perfect thanks. That sofa bed will work for my daughter (she is 30) and not like she is paying for it. There is a special for free 3rd guest so that works for us. Yes the next special will be something different and probably work lit to be the Sam price….. it’s all a shell game either pay here or pay there. 

As soon as you get onboard, you can track down your room steward and ask for a milk crate mattress topper. The sofa is o.k. for small kids, a 30-year-old would find it terribly uncomfortable.