Continental Breakfast room service

elliotlake12

12 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

Interesting, thank you. We purchased Priority Access only once before, prior to the cruise*. However, due to Covid-related protocols, NCL cancelled the Priority Access and gave us our money back. This was in 2021. I figured if they didn't show it as an option, they just weren't doing it anymore. I will look out for this when I check in next month. Any other perks, like priority embarkation, tendering, etc.?

*IIRC, we were allowed to perform most of the check-in procedures far ahead of the now 21 days prior. So maybe it *was* offered at check-in, but that occurred much earlier than it does now (if that makes sense).

Cruising this month but was able to buy Priority Access months ago.  I couldn't find it advertised on the web site, so I called NCL...got it added no problem.  At online check-in it was an option to add on to the reservation.  I think they limit the number of PAs on each cruise.  We got it for the in room breakfasts before early excursions, and for the priority debarkation.

• 8 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 9:42 AM, BirdTravels said:

Any breakfast orders incur a delivery charge. So, might as well order a full breakfast in bed.

image.thumb.png.d3829c0a9a20c0c3e5885ae43b8ffe86.png

image.thumb.png.ff09b2c65ecdf72ce8a5f2053ce082fe.png

Does anyone know if you have Priority Access do we pay the fee? I thought it was part of the upgrade. 

4 hours ago, kates6044 said:

Does anyone know if you have Priority Access do we pay the fee? I thought it was part of the upgrade. 

Yes, it is still included (breakfast only) as a benefit to purchasing Priority Access.

• Like 1