One person in cabin with drinks package

Bojeanne

2 hours ago, TM said:

The packages they were trying to sell me were inclusive of drinks, gratuities and internet.

Thanks.  You have clarified that a couple of times.  I think most of us are not doubting you, but doubting that this is PCL policy and if actually took the offer if it would work in the System.  Will be interesting to read if others can do the same and actually buy the single package.

Just now, Steelers36 said:

Thanks.  You have clarified that a couple of times.  I think most of us are not doubting you, but doubting that this is PCL policy and if actually took the offer if it would work in the System.  Will be interesting to read if others can do the same and actually buy the single package.

I keep thinking if the order was actually place the system would hiccup and kick it out. Or the minute it was used for someone else for a soda or coffee it would get invalidated 

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, teddie2 said:

I think of one person in the cabin drinks but the other does not, buying the drink package for one may be a better deal than the all inclusive for 2.

I would tend to think that the all inclusive for 2 is still a better deal, especially since the casual dining has been added.  

Guest Michael4650
1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

I would tend to think that the all inclusive for 2 is still a better deal, especially since the casual dining has been added.  

Also if the 2nd person drinks anything like bottled water and sodas and coffee

3 hours ago, Michael4650 said:

Also if the 2nd person drinks anything like bottled water and sodas and coffee

And uses WiFi .. 

it really is a bit of a bargain.  We even upgrade to the premier package from time to time as I like having the nicer wines, specialty and casual dining venues, photos, theater seating, etc.  

I never have regretted it.  

14 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

And uses WiFi .. 

it really is a bit of a bargain.  We even upgrade to the premier package from time to time as I like having the nicer wines, specialty and casual dining venues, photos, theater seating, etc.  

I never have regretted it.  

We just finished a trip without the package and never missed having it.