Independence of the Seas

I apologize for the probable repeat questions but I am having a hard time finding the answers.

For Independence of the Seas:

1) Can we get into the Viking Crown Lounge as NOT a diamond member?

2) Where can I find a list of theme nights for dinner and what nights they are? i.e. white night, formal night any other night?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

I apologize for the probable repeat questions but I am having a hard time finding the answers.

For Independence of the Seas:

1) Can we get into the Viking Crown Lounge as NOT a diamond member?

2) Where can I find a list of theme nights for dinner and what nights they are? i.e. white night, formal night any other night?

Thanks!

The lounge is open to anyone. The diamond lounge is next to it. Not the same location.

In your app click on the current sailing and see. Usually a white or Caribbean night. Idk about this, I dont bring these outfits. I pack light. 

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

The lounge is open to anyone. The diamond lounge is next to it. Not the same location.

In your app click on the current sailing and see. Usually a white or Caribbean night. Idk about this, I dont bring these outfits. I pack light. 

Awesome! I am on the app but don't see where to go to look for dinner night info 🫤

2 hours ago, CruisingLover said:

Awesome! I am on the app but don't see where to go to look for dinner night info 🫤

Select daily planner 

choose a day

Go to 5pm and you’ll see suggested dress 

this is from Indy 9/4 - 9/8 sailing

IMG_1906.png

IMG_1907.png

IMG_1908.png

Edited by PompeySailor

8 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Select daily planner 

choose a day

Go to 5pm and you’ll see suggested dress 

this is from Indy 9/4 - 9/8 sailing

IMG_1906.png

IMG_1907.png

IMG_1908.png

Ok. Mine only goes until 3pm day 2, 12pm day 3, 2pm day 4. Maybe I need to wait until closer to sailing, which is in November? Which stinks because I'm a planner and it would be nice to know if I need to purchase anything now. 

I'll keep a lookout on the app. Thanks for the tip! 

32 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

Ok. Mine only goes until 3pm day 2, 12pm day 3, 2pm day 4. Maybe I need to wait until closer to sailing, which is in November? Which stinks because I'm a planner and it would be nice to know if I need to purchase anything now. 

Your basic themes are caribbean night, white night, 60s night and formal or dress your best.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CruisingLover said:

Pick another sailing. Click the person icon on the top right of the app ‐--> select a different cruise ---> browse our ships --> Indy of the seas, pick the latest sailing. The attire should be the same for your cruise.

On 9/7/2023 at 7:24 PM, fla33023 said:

Pick another sailing. Click the person icon on the top right of the app ‐--> select a different cruise ---> browse our ships --> Indy of the seas, pick the latest sailing. The attire should be the same for your cruise.

Thank you! Based on what I looked at (Sept 11-15), it doesn't appear there is a White Night on our sailing (Nov 2-6)

If you go to royalcaribbeanblog.com you can find cruise compasses on there from past cruisers. Sometimes they aren't the most recent ones, but it looks like there is one from August 24, 2023 on there. Pay attention too, because they do try to upload the most recent ones on there. Hopefully that helps 🙂

• Like 1