Crystal webpage question

travelberlin

I am able to login fine in the Crystal webpage but I do not see a place where I can log out. Is this just me or is the log out option missing under our accounts?

It says that we will be able to customize our preferences if we login but again I do not see a place to do that. For example, as a solo passenger, I would like the two beds put together. How to do that?

Ivi

1 hour ago, travelberlin said:

I am able to login fine in the Crystal webpage but I do not see a place where I can log out. Is this just me or is the log out option missing under our accounts?

It says that we will be able to customize our preferences if we login but again I do not see a place to do that. For example, as a solo passenger, I would like the two beds put together. How to do that?

Ivi

Hello,

here is the way you log out.  Open the Crystal cruise website, on the left end corner, hit the 2 lines.  The 2nd page will pop-up, if you are already sign-on, the option My account will be on the menu, hit the sign next to it to log out.

5AF9E682-F58C-4D60-9AE4-9C68427BCAC9.jpeg

1C1B3308-882F-49AD-B7F5-66C43874439A.jpeg

10 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Thanks for the answers! I will try that.

Any advise on how to customize preferences?

Ivi

Ivi, when you log into your account, and click into your booking, there is a button marked “Complete Guest Documents” which brings up a travel dashboard.  On that dashboard there’s a button marked “Suite Preferences”  in the travel documents and preferences section.  In there, there’s an option for twin beds or one queen.  Hope this helps.

Vince

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BWIVince said:

Ivi, when you log into your account, and click into your booking, there is a button marked “Complete Guest Documents” which brings up a travel dashboard.  On that dashboard there’s a button marked “Suite Preferences”  in the travel documents and preferences section.  In there, there’s an option for twin beds or one queen.  Hope this helps.

Vince

Thanks Vince. Good to hear from you. I will try that.

Ivi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travelberlin said:

Thanks Vince. Good to hear from you. I will try that.

Ivi

My pleasure, Ivi!  The day my agent made my booking, I LITERALLY clicked through every card and page in excitement to see what was in there.  😁 That’s the only reason it came to mind so quickly.

Vince

• Like 1