Has anyone purchased Annual Travel Insurance?

Rainbow3fe

I read that Allianz is offering an Annual Travel Insurance policy.  It sounds like a good idea for cruisers who go on more than one trip per year. 

I would like to know if anyone has purchased a similar plan. Would you recommend that insurance company?

I appreciate all and any input.

Thanks 😎

14 hours ago, Rainbow3fe said:

I read that Allianz is offering an Annual Travel Insurance policy.  It sounds like a good idea for cruisers who go on more than one trip per year. 

I would like to know if anyone has purchased a similar plan. Would you recommend that insurance company?

Thanks 😎

@Rainbow3fe

To help you out your thread has been moved to the Cruise/Travel Insurance forum where it will be on topic. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rainbow3fe said:

Thanks 😎

If the policy covers YOUR needs or helps minimize risk in areas that are of most concern to YOU, then it's an excellent policy. If not, then you might want to look elsewhere. 

Doesn't fit my needs, therefore I go a different direction.

• Like 1

Annual comprehensive travel insurance plans do not offer the same coverage as purchasing plans for each trip.  They do not work well for us and I suspect they are not a good choice for many people.  That said, there are situations where they can be a good value.  Take a look at what I have posted previously for some insights.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2946701-annual-trip-insurance-policy/?do=findComment&comment=65622760

Here are some additional thoughts from the current  special forum - "Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com - Summer 2023"

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2960032-annual-policy-or-singletrip

If the limitations don't affect your needs, then one of the Allianz plans is your only option in New York state. None of the other plans I am aware of can be sold in New York.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1