Wi-FI question

thepla

My cruise shows on device unlimited for $31.96 and two devices for $51.12.

I've read I can't just get one and let my son use and exit and go to my phone to check emails, etc. Maybe wi-fi calling.

Assuming he can't just log out and I log in why wouldn't I just buy $51.12 package vs two $ $31.96. We don't need streaming, unless required for wi-fi calling.

You can definitely use the two-device package and have your son use one device. The person whose name the package is associated with will just have to do the initial login on the second device. I had a two-device package on a previous sailing with my husband (for some reason when we booked the drinks and wifi they gave me two devices and him none?). It was no big deal. I just logged in once on his phone and he was able to use his phone for the rest of the cruise. You definitely will not be able to switch between devices if only have the one-device plan.

28 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

You can definitely use the two-device package and have your son use one device. The person whose name the package is associated with will just have to do the initial login on the second device. I had a two-device package on a previous sailing with my husband (for some reason when we booked the drinks and wifi they gave me two devices and him none?). It was no big deal. I just logged in once on his phone and he was able to use his phone for the rest of the cruise. You definitely will not be able to switch between devices if only have the one-device plan.

Thanks, I think 51 bucks for two people on a four night cruise is a good value.

I had three devices and Mrs. Brightonline had only her phone. I knew her ID/Password she set for her two-device plan so logged my third device on with her account. 

Andriod WiFi calling worked with the browse plan dependent on weather and ship position even was able to stream on occasion with the browse plan. Didn't do much of the later so don't rely on that.