Excursion has disappeared

Scotmay

We are due to board the Crown in a few days time and because I was late booking I could only book 1 excursion in Skagway on the train. Went into excursions this morning and my booking has disappeared. Has this happened to anybody else?

How far are you from sail date?  Princess closes excursions bookings 5 days prior to sail date.  I've had it happen where I booked a few hours after the 5 day cut off, and even though the system accepted payment, the excursion booking was cancelled.  I only found out after I had my CVP look into it.   I was able to book it onboard.  Also, are you sure that the system accepted your payment?  The excursions will auto cancel at the end of the day if payment is not received same day.

I had to have Chat book an excursion for us a couple of weeks ago when I could not bring up Excursions on the website. The booked vacation always showed up on our itinerary / excursions, though I was never asked about payment. Today I saw an excursion that I preferred, so cancelled the first and booked the second online. This time I saw the notification that excursions are not confirmed until paid for. I used Pay now and credit was applied from OBC.

5 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You've got us all holding our breath! What was the outcome?

I heard back from my Princess Planner that we are definitely booked, and that when you book an excursion and PAY for it, it is no longer in your cart!  This makes sense now. It’s just like goin to the supermarket, you buy your goods and then it is no longer in your cart!  Our Planner, Terry Hobson, is the best. All is well!