Hey Ms411 I gotta question.

TTEllis

Ms411

Do you remember this bar just above the Redhook Pier called Duffy's Love Shack? The bar kinda like sat in the middle of a parking lot.

Younger crowd, back in the day that place was wide open. I stumbled into that place knew nothing about it walked up and rest is history.

Oh my that place will get you in trouble I had to leave or something weird like I told you before was going to happen. Great beach bar though.

Duffy's Love Shack. Thank you.

Yes, I remember Duffy's and it is still there. It is a fun place, and if your cruise stays in port past Happy Hour, you might want to check it out.

There's a bar in the Havensight parking lot, The Rum Hut. I would go to Wendy's for chili, and take it over to The Rum Hut and order a beer.😊They have a hard time keeping food on the menu, and Wendy's was convenient.

I now mostly go to Dog House Pub across the street, because they have a good bar food menu.

Yep it was just starting to get fun and I had to get back to Crown Bay. The bartender asked me if I was staying for Happy Hour. Had no idea that bar was up there I had taken the ferry to St. John went to Trunk and it was raining.

If it's raining on the beach that means straight to the bar.

Took the safari band wagon back to Cruz Bay sat in the bar for several hours got HAMMERED(that hardly ever happens with me😁). Caught the ferry back to Redhook had a little more time left😁yep the bar again. I asked this dude on the ferry if there was a place I could get a drink before heading back to the ship. 

He recommended Duffy's he pointed me in that direction I walked up there from the Redhook terminal I wasn't sure where I was going looked over to the left and saw that badass bar sitting out in the middle of a parking lot. Didn't want to leave they made me leave so I wouldn't the ship!!

Having trouble getting back to the ship on St. Thomas especially at Crown Bay  has always been an issue. It's one reason a main reason why I like Havensight. If your going to St. John I really prefer Havensight. Pushing it when we're docked at Crown Bay is always a problem. I got read the riot act in 2011 by our cruise director and 3 or 4 security guards AT THE GANGWAY getting back on the ship 6 minutes late. Wanna put a damper on your cruise show up late for embarkation on St. Thomas. 

That Dog House Pub is that across the street from Havensight in that little shopping plaza up on the left end? 

That place is SWEET, kinda dark quiet Great bar. Excellent food menu.

I remember that place had the best spinach artichoke dip EVER.

That's a great bar.

7 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Yep it was just starting to get fun and I had to get back to Crown Bay. The bartender asked me if I was staying for Happy Hour. Had no idea that bar was up there I had taken the ferry to St. John went to Trunk and it was raining.

If it's raining on the beach that means straight to the bar.

Took the safari band wagon back to Cruz Bay sat in the bar for several hours got HAMMERED(that hardly ever happens with me😁). Caught the ferry back to Redhook had a little more time left😁yep the bar again. I asked this dude on the ferry if there was a place I could get a drink before heading back to the ship. 

He recommended Duffy's he pointed me in that direction I walked up there from the Redhook terminal I wasn't sure where I was going looked over to the left and saw that badass bar sitting out in the middle of a parking lot. Didn't want to leave they made me leave so I wouldn't miss the ship!!

Having trouble getting back to the ship on St. Thomas especially at Crown Bay  has always been an issue. It's one reason a main reason why I like Havensight. If your going to St. John I really prefer Havensight. Pushing it when we're docked at Crown Bay is always a problem. I got read the riot act in 2011 by our cruise director and 3 or 4 security guards AT THE GANGWAY getting back on the ship 6 minutes late. Wanna put a damper on your cruise show up late for embarkation on St. Thomas. 

That Dog House Pub is that across the street from Havensight in that little shopping plaza up on the left end? 

That place is SWEET, kinda dark quiet Great bar. Excellent food menu.

I remember that place had the best spinach artichoke dip EVER.

That's a great bar.

Great nights at Duffy’s that we remember some of! ☺️ Those fish bowl drinks and our favorite music make for fun sing-alongs!

We’d have dinner (pizza or meatball parm!) at Island Time Pub with friends from Tortola then head across to Duffy’s after…But Duffy’s is “special” after dark…

Dog House Pub is our favorite spot in Havensight too…

We miss Latitude 18 though…😔