Flightease Question

shemansl

I don't know the answer to your question, but - We booked 1st class air through their Flight Ease program.  Didn't know if promotion was going on, but I think it must have been.  Those round-trip GJT to LAX and return only cost us $152 per person.  That's the price it showed on their website and the booking was available to see on United Airlines within an hour.  We choose our seats on the flight ease website and those seats showed as booked by us on United Airlines website.  There have been 2 changes in the flights by United, but only for a few minutes each time.

We also have a flight credit. I asked TA and she said pricing is before the credit. I have been watching the flights and they are not attractive…mostly from a connections standpoint. We usually only have one stop traveling from SFO to Europe, but all there are two stops and makes for long travel a day.
I know from experience always using miles in the past, always flying in Business,  that I need to get this nailed down for an April cruise before now, but not sure how that works with flight ease. My suspicion is that I should get it determined soon though. 

Edited by Vineyard View

5 hours ago, whystayhome said:

i was told the price you see on Flightease incorporates the $1000 p/p credit

Linda

Well, that is sure different than what we were informed. I will check with TA again this week. If that is the case, it’s pretty disappointing. Thanks for letting us know. 

I was seeing up to ~6500 in business for our multi-city flight on line. The “cost” in miles was insane. Flight ease was ~$3700, nonstop to Lisbon, one connection back from Stockholm (they don’t  have a contract with SAS this time).  This price had the $1,000 flight credit baked in.  I asked 2 different Seabourn reps and the Flight ease agent if their quote included the thousand off, and everyone said it did and there was no more discount possible. 

if you learn anything different, please let us know.

thanks

Linda

I will lyk Linda what I find out this week. 

I am curious from those who have used FlightEase quite a bit. What is showing as available have crazy itineraries with two stops each way,  making for long travel days from SFO. Do flights continue to be added as time goes by that may be more attractive?  Is it generally better to book sooner than later, and we have already missed those one stop flight connections? We have an April sail date RT Athens. 

1 hour ago, Vineyard View said:

I will lyk Linda what I find out this week. 

I am curious from those who have used FlightEase quite a bit. What is showing as available have crazy itineraries with two stops each way,  making for long travel days from SFO. Do flights continue to be added as time goes by that may be more attractive?  Is it generally better to book sooner than later, and we have already missed those one stop flight connections? We have an April sail date RT Athens. 

I have used Flight Ease often--- When I am offered a flight with stops I do not accept them.  Quite often the non-stop will be more expensive.  I recently booked a oneway ticket with Flight Ease-- and the return independently because Flight Ease did not work the only airline that had a non stop home.

FYI-- you can also have them check different dates because prices often vary on different days.

I have been satisfied with Flight Ease--- and hopefully my luck will continue.

Thank you. We will almost always have a one stop coming from SFO across the pond. The one stops offered right now involve extremely long layovers and take longer than the two stops being offered. I have looked at a couple variable dates going in and pretty much the same. I did not know we could book OW so thanks for that piece as well. Miles just don’t go the distance post Covid for sure, so that provides another thought track to explore.