OCEANIA INSIGNIA AUGUST 30 TO SEPTEMBER 6, 2023 VIDEO REVIEW

SonuvaBeach

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review video with everyone at Cruise Critic."

SonuvaBeach was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

For anyone interested, here is our youtube video for this INSIGNIA  cruise to Bermuda, starting with our train ride to the ship and finishing with returning to New York.  It was our first OCEANIA cruise. I hope you enjoy the video!

Edited by SonuvaBeach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• SonuvaBeach changed the title to OCEANIA INSIGNIA AUGUST 30 TO SEPTEMBER 6, 2023 VIDEO REVIEW

HI!  What a nice video!!!  Wasn't long enough!!!!   Thank you for taking the time to post.  I will be on the Insignia for 40 days starting in January.   A bit concerned that I hear there is no piano player in Martinis from 7:15-to about 10.   Is that the case on your cruise?   It was on the Sirrena this past January.  I hope not because Martinis is a dead zone if no live music.   Not everyone eats early so for passengers like me who enjoy drinks with music before dinner who needs a dead zone.    It's also true for passengers who eat early and would like to enjoy some after dinner drinks with live music.  Thanks again.  

Deck Chair.

59 minutes ago, deck chair said:

I will be on the Insignia for 40 days starting in January.   A bit concerned that I hear there is no piano player in Martinis from 7:15-to about 10. 

It is not the normal  situation

Perhaps  the  person was ill  Jan was still covid season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisecountess said:

Thank you for a delightful and comprehensive video.  You’ve helped to make me even more excited about my cruise on Insignia next July. 
Harriet

Thank you for your kind words...

I am glad you enjoyed it! I have no doubt you will love the Insignia as much as we did.

Edited by SonuvaBeach

19 hours ago, daydreamer62 said:

We are booked in the same cabin on a cruise next year. How did you find it.? I was a little worried about noise drum whatever is in front and above it .

The cabin was very nice..the bathroom/shower  is very very small, but other than that a very comfortable room. ..No noise whatsoever!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, deck chair said:

HI!  What a nice video!!!  Wasn't long enough!!!!   Thank you for taking the time to post.  I will be on the Insignia for 40 days starting in January.   A bit concerned that I hear there is no piano player in Martinis from 7:15-to about 10.   Is that the case on your cruise?   It was on the Sirrena this past January.  I hope not because Martinis is a dead zone if no live music.   Not everyone eats early so for passengers like me who enjoy drinks with music before dinner who needs a dead zone.    It's also true for passengers who eat early and would like to enjoy some after dinner drinks with live music.  Thanks again.  

Deck Chair.

I am very glad you enjoyed our video. The piano player was there  for Happy Hour every day, and then off and on after  6 PM . We also eat dinner late , and always managed to find live music somewhere for before dinner drinks.

Edited by SonuvaBeach

52 minutes ago, SonuvaBeach said:

I am very glad you enjoyed our video. The piano player was there  for Happy Hour every day, and then off and on after  6 PM . We also eat dinner late , and always managed to find live music somewhere for before dinner drinks.

Thank you, SonuvaBeach!   I hope I meet you one day!!

Deck Chair.

On 9/15/2023 at 8:09 AM, SonuvaBeach said:

For anyone interested, here is our youtube video for this INSIGNIA  cruise to Bermuda, starting with our train ride to the ship and finishing with returning to New York.  It was our first OCEANIA cruise. I hope you enjoy the video!

Do you have any pics of your stateroom? We are in that category also in couple of months

4 hours ago, Nashna said:

We will be sailing out of NYC next July to Reykjavik.  I love the shots of NYC!  The video music is so upbeat!

I am glad you enjoyed the video and the music. Adding the music is the hardest part of making the video and I am pleased you appreciated it! You might want to check out our Greenland/IceLand/Canada videos from our cruise on the Celebrity Summit in 2022! it may give you some shore excursion hints!  here is the link:

Edited by SonuvaBeach