Last Cruise

christopherlee62

3 hours ago, christopherlee62 said:

,I am going on the last cruise to Alaska on oct 22.I would like to know if the crowd on board the encore to be very crowded. Thanks

Given that all cruises prior to yours has sold out cabin classes, you can expect demand to be high and the ship to be crowded. 

4 hours ago, christopherlee62 said:

,I am going on the last cruise to Alaska on oct 22.I would like to know if the crowd on board the encore to be very crowded.Thanks

You may find a few more Europeans aboard than typical for NCL as a few countries here have mid-term break that week.

I’m on the Bliss October 14th sailing which is looking to be pretty close to capacity. There’s plenty of folks likes myself who simply can’t cruise in the summer due to work commitments or other factors so now that there’s sailings in October they’re jumping on them.

Definitely do a mock booking and look at available cabins. That's a great indication. Encore is a big ship, and October will eliminate a lot of kids. 

You'll love it. Encore is a great ship. The weather? That's a crap shoot....

I’m on the sailing just before you. Preparing for horrible weather! Mid/later October in Alaska! Haha! 😬 I don’t think anyone sails less than full nowadays so expecting a packed ship. One good thing - No other lines sail this late in the season and the ports might not be as crowded? (of course this also might be a negative if places have closed for the season). Whatever! We got a great price and will enjoy the cruise, come what may! 👍🏻🙂