Question on alcohol free drink pkg and advice

ddlb

I am thinking of getting the alcohol free  drink package for $196. I’m not much of an alcohol drinker but  I do like a lot of cocktails like mudslide, frozen daiquiris, pina  colada's etc. for the taste. Anyhow, my question is with the alcohol free drink package do they limit you to certain cocktails?  I like the idea of the specialty coffees and pop included but would really enjoy mudslides too.

Also on the list it doesn’t show bottled water. Do you know if that is included?  The list mentions flavored water and I’m not exactly sure what they provide. 

if you have gotten this package and have some good ideas on drinks to order without alcohol, please respond!  Thanks!

13 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Would you be ordering virgin cocktails? Obviously the non-alcoholic package is not going to cover cocktails with alcohol in them, though you could certainly pay for those.

Bottled water is included with all of the drink packages on MSC.

Yes cocktails without alcohol. So do they have a separate menu for those if you use the alcohol free pkg?  Or if I say virgin mudslide or any other cocktail are there limitations?  Example guess I couldn't say virgin martini haha. 

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

These are the "mocktails" listed on the bar menu. Not sure if they will make you a virgin version of any others.

image.png.023cce3d08bd8d3255bad77290f3ebcc.png

Thanks. But I am hoping I can order any cocktail alcohol free with the package.  Guess I will find out. 

4 hours ago, Mark_T said:

The other wrinkle is you cannot use the alcohol free package in speciality or signature venues according to the website.

Right. Which is ok. The alcohol free pkg  is also supposed to allow for soft serve which is kind of confusing.  I thought I read that was only allowed on the minors pkg and also read it is free. i will find out!