Partial Charter Meraviglia June 2-9, 2024

laudergayle

Just got notice that Socavision is doing a partial charter for the 2024 Fetetopia Event on the Meraviglia in June.  Last year they did partial charter on NCL to Bermuda.  There were some people that were concerned about exposing their kids to the event activities/attendees.  When all was said and done, it really wasn’t an issue.  However, if you are considering this cruise, you should be aware of the partial charter.  You can Google Fetetopia for details.

• Thanks 2

Well, it’s not for me.  Not just because the prices are rediculous.  Inside quad $6000…. They make it sound like all 14 (?) restaurants are free, and the arcade,  bowling…. Wonder if there is a roll call that needs to be alerted?  EM

11 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Well, it’s not for me.  Not just because the prices are rediculous.  Inside quad $6000…. They make it sound like all 14 (?) restaurants are free, and the arcade,  bowling…. Wonder if there is a roll call that needs to be alerted?  EM

Oh, I didn’t think about posting in the roll call.

A lot will depend on how large the group is.  I have been on a few cruises where you didn't even notice a group and others were horrible.  The larger groups take over restaurants and lounges and the pool can be a mess.  I always check to see if there are any groups on board and decide.   This one I would shy away from.  They are coming on to party and party they will.  Too many themed events.  At least it doesn't appear to be a swinger's event...yet.