NCL VIVA Can i access spa amenities with spa treatment?

luv2gonow

Hi im sailing viva 12/28 and yried to book spa pass but not available?

can i access amenities with massage?

if i cant prebook spa now... does that mean all booked already?

i tried to book at 89 day. Gone.

90 was my day. Agent couldnt tell me if sold out or not available

thanks

On 9/20/2023 at 9:20 PM, debenson0723 said:

No, you do not get Thermal Spa access with a spa treatment. As far as being sold out, it's possible since it's not showing on the app. But best to check as soon as you get on board to see if there are any passes left. 

Hmmm.  I hope i am able to purchase once onboard!

I was warching a video on the Prima (I am sorry I don’t remember which one). The person doing the presentation mentioned that there are only a total of 200 cruise long passes sold. Considering the size of the thermal suite, the number sounded quite low. I automatically assumed that the reason is that you get thermal suite access with the treatment. I am surprised to learn that this is not the case, as the treatments are faitly expensive. 

I guess the only option would be to buy day passes on the ship. 

BTW. When I booked the thermal pass for November (after seing the video) I was not able to do it in the app. It kept crashing. I did it on the web without problems, and the reservation shows up confirmed. You may want to try that. 

6 hours ago, Nixxon said:

I guess the only option would be to buy day passes on the ship. 

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa. And normally on on slow port days, never sea days. If the full-cruise passes are sold out and the spa is well utilized, no day passes will be sold on any day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa. And normally on on slow port days, never sea days. If the full-cruise passes are sold out and the spa is well utilized, no day passes will be sold on any day. 

OK, so if no day passes are sold, and the termal suite is not included in treatments, I suppose I must have gotten the 200 passes sold wrong as well. Such a large space for the use of only 200 can’t make economic sense. Apologies. 

I just tried to book thermal pass for the Getaway out of NYC January 2nd, 2024. I called NCL and was told that they were possibly sold out, but to check with spa 28 days prior or on ship. I have never had a problem with getting spa passes?

22 hours ago, lgrover said:

I just tried to book thermal pass for the Getaway out of NYC January 2nd, 2024. I called NCL and was told that they were possibly sold out, but to check with spa 28 days prior or on ship. I have never had a problem with getting spa passes?

They do sell out.  It's a big ship, it is usually chilly out of NYC in the winter, so it might have just been very popular.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 4:34 PM, lgrover said:

Two of my three NYC cruises have had a sold out thermal suite. Good luck! I hope you get it.