Crown and Anchor question...

I signed up for the Crown and Anchor program after sailing on our first cruise two years ago. I only have one membership ID # for both myself and my husband. Should I call and try to get my husband a different number so we can get more of the benefits? We're leaving on the Mariner on Easter Sunday so I thought it would be nice to get the extra coupons they offer. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Although my husband and I have different crown and anchor numbers (and different last names), we only get one mailing from RCCL and both names and numbers on printed on the coupon. I guess they have linked up our numbers. I would probably ask for separate numbers for you and your husband so that you can get two coupon books once on board - as Diamond members, the book has some nice freebies, like cocktails and free internet time and two of those are twice as good.

I just got my new Crown/Anchor number separated from my husband's. But they didn't send me any book or coupons with it. Just the card attached to a letter that said "Welcome to Crown and Anchor" :(
You get the coupon books on board, not in the mail.

To the OP - yes, call and get a separate number for your husband. Then you should have 2 coupon books waiting in your cabin.

Different coupons.

Onboard, you will get a savings book for onboard things like ice cream and spa services. In the mail, usually as a page in the magazine, you will get coupons for discounts on future cruises. They will be migrating these coupons to the C&A area of their website soon.

I signed up for the Crown and Anchor program after sailing on our first cruise two years ago. I only have one membership ID # for both myself and my husband. Should I call and try to get my husband a different number so we can get more of the benefits? We're leaving on the Mariner on Easter Sunday so I thought it would be nice to get the extra coupons they offer. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

DH and I always get two of everything - two coupon books, two C&A magazines, two mailings of any friend coupon offers, etc...

BUT we joined C&A prior to being married and registered at different addresses. And, I'm not sure how much af a role us still having different last names plays into all of it.

The one thing I would "demand" (in a nice way) is the two coupon books when you get onboard. That seems reasonable.

Otherwise DH and I cant apply more than one coupon to a room from a C&A mag or a friend coupon mailing - so you are really not missing anything else.

Archived