I asked artificial intelligence (AI) to create ads for Celebrity featuring their Michelin starred mashed potatoes.

Stockjock

18 minutes ago, Rustyman said:

The wifey in the 3rd photo could do with a good dentist😂. Nice one Stockjock 👌.

Agreed.  The asian-looking woman in pic 20 has 3 arms, which may be helpful when wolfing down Celebrity's delicious Michelin-starred mashed potatoes!

• Haha 4

This is hysterical!!  Thanks for making me laugh!

I just saw the Celebrity App has updated the MDR menu for my sailing starting next Saturday 9/30 on the Equinox. There aren’t as many mashed potatoes on the menu as the previous menu posted. However I am so disappointed in the lack of appetizer options. For many many years I ate in Luminae only to typically order off the MDR menu because of the wide selection.  Luminae started getting so boring since the menus didn’t change.  And this cruise is my first back in balcony and eating in MDR.  I was so looking forward to their menu options.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cruisefam38 said:

Those last couple of photos.

morning announcement:

"Greetings from the bridge, this is your Captain speaking. 

Today's the day!  The day we know you've all been waiting for!

We will be cruising the phenomenal Potato Straits!  First we will see the occasional potatobergs, followed by some mashed potato patches, and then good views of the potato waves can be enjoyed from your IV cabins and from a few positions on the upper decks. 

We will cast our specially designed and eco-friendly nets later this morning, harvest some delicious spuds, and our crack restaurant teams of Michelin starred chefs will individually craft carefully curated creamy culinary potato creations for your dining cravings, both for lunch and dinner.  Enjoy!"

Stop! You're making me Hungry!

• Like 1