Strange timings of emails

Sussexboy

So I am sitting in the Local Bar and Grill on Prima, a week into our two week cruise, enjoying a breakfast beer. Perusing my emails I see that NCL have contacted me this morning about getting ready for my upcoming cruise! Do they have no control over their email system, with the non stop safety videos and all? Never mind, the beer is cold and my Reuben sandwich will be along any second. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

The e-mails that they sent me pre-cruise that always bothered me were the ones about our BOGO flights. Every time I got one, and there were several of them, I expected that one or more of the flights had changed. I would go to my printed copy, and they would always be exactly the same. I would then get the exact same e-mail from my TA, but I knew that was just being forwarded and there would be no change as I had already checked.

18 hours ago, UKstages said:

are you doing a back-to-back cruise with different reservation numbers?

if so, that’s perfectly normal to get emails 2X, with a slightly different cadence depending on departure date.

No, we are on just the one cruise with nothing else booked with NCL. I can forgive them though as we are having a lovely time 😁