Online Check-in

QSP01

Can't complete online check-in ... customer support said to try again in 24-48 hours? Anyone else having this issue or is there something with our account?

Edited by QSP01

2 minutes ago, QSP01 said:

Can't complete online check-in ... customer support said to try again in 24-48 hours? Anyone else having this issue or is there something with our account?

I think their site is currently having issues. I have been trying to work on a new booking and I keep going in circles with errors.

• Thanks 1

I can't login.  Not unusual for NCL. 

They'll get it running again.  Their website has needed a lot of help for years!

503 - Service Unavailable.

Please check back to NCL.com momentarily or call
1.866.234.7350 to start planning the perfect vacation.

Always try different browsers and if you can use your phone or tablet, if you can do it with the NCL app try that.

Also make sure your browser is updated, reboot your computer make sure you don't have any add blocker running and that you allow cookies from NCL.

I have fiber internet from TING and I have found that my Verizon web site does not work well with it and will error out on certain web pages.

NCL website also does suck big time and since it does make money for them it is surprising that it does not work better to tell the truth!

17 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

NCL is definitely "glitchy" especially on the weekends. 

I clear my cache, restart my device and then change my browser.... even then it doesn't always work but sometimes it does.  

Good luck!!

Maybe, they are considering a premium Helpline "Plus" to open soon, for your convenience, of course, with an upcharge  (just kidding 😆 😊 😁 🙄 😉 for full service problem resolutions)

It was still acting funny last night, I logged out to switch profile (different MyNCL accounts, i.e. DW, BIL/SIL, etc. that I have express authorized access to ...) and yet, I wasn't really 100% signed out and go straight back into the previous account ... this was / is with Chrome.  Switch to Edge, was a little better ... Firefox gets my thumbs up, and Opera browser as well with VPN running.

Oh, yes - turn off that VPN (or, use IP address from another country to log in) as that sometimes work. Chromebook or Chromium OS (Linux based) systems are often less problematic ... would be interesting to know how Mac (Apple) users do with their Safari browser access ?? 

As of moments ago, my negative balance is still there but at least the reservation isn't cancelled, LOL.  Maybe, the Russian hackers are having fun ... okay, kids - get off the lawn with the zero-day exploits, ruining our vacations.