Reserve Dining Section

Pickels

Just curious:  For those who have cruised on the Enchanted Princess; and have dined in the Reserve Dining Section; is it along the size of Lumanie and/or Blue?  We've been trying to find photos, but no luck. Thanks for any input you may have.

I've only been in the Reserve Dining Room, so I don't know the size of the regular ones. What I can say is that it's a separate area by the windows of a regular dining room. I'd say there's maybe 30-50 tables? It's just a separated section of a bigger dining room, it's not a whole separate room.

If I remember correctly, it's in the Capri Dining (Deck 6, Fiesta) room just to the right of the doors on the port side. Like the front port-side corner is the Reserve Dining area.

2 hours ago, Pickels said:

Just curious:  For those who have cruised on the Enchanted Princess; and have dined in the Reserve Dining Section; is it along the size of Lumanie and/or Blue?  We've been trying to find photos, but no luck. Thanks for any input you may have.

It is not comparable to Lumanie at all - except service is very good. 

It is not a separate dining room. It is a section of the main dining room with different linens, menu covers and flowers. 

Same menu as mdr with one, maybe 2, different dishes off menu each night. (Lobster thermidor or an extra pasta or salad or lamb chops or different shrimp or such)

On the new Sun class ships, Reserve will have its own separate dining room. On current ships though - nope, just a small section of the MDR.. 

Edited by reedprincess