C&A Status Not Updated Before Next Cruise (Emerald to Diamond)

surfjock27

I was on Mariner as Emerald and debarked on Saturday. During this cruise I became Diamond. 
I’m back on Mariner this Friday, but my status has not updated on the site yet. I’d like to forego purchasing the beverage package and use my 4 free drinks a day, so I called C&A to see if there is anything that can be done to expedite the change, and was told “no, it can take up to 30 days.” 

Has anyone experienced this, where you cruised before your status changed? Is there any way around this, because as I said, I’d like to utilize the diamond perks and not have to purchase the package for 8 days? 

Thanks in advance. 

4 minutes ago, surfjock27 said:

I was on Mariner as Emerald and debarked on Saturday. During this cruise I became Diamond. 
I’m back on Mariner this Friday, but my status has not updated on the site yet. I’d like to forego purchasing the beverage package and use my 4 free drinks a day, so I called C&A to see if there is anything that can be done to expedite the change, and was told “no, it can take up to 30 days.” 

Has anyone experienced this, where you cruised before your status changed? Is there any way around this, because as I said, I’d like to utilize the diamond perks and not have to purchase the package for 8 days? 

Thanks in advance. 

Take your seapass card from the  first Mariner sailing and see the Loyalty ambassador on your new sailing and they will manually update your status

• Like 5

1 hour ago, surfjock27 said:

Is there any way around this, because as I said, I’d like to utilize the diamond perks and not have to purchase the package for 8 days? 

Your status should update to D on Friday - it may or may not make onto the ship when they print the Seapass cards for your sailing Friday. If not, do as @Ourusualbeach suggested.