Constellation - Brand of Champagne

JDPCruisers

7 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I know this doesn't help but April 17-May 25 of this year.  Zero None Nada French Champagne on the premium package on Connie.   Spoke with the Cellar Master on multiple occasions who didn't seem interested at all.  Just said supplier issue.

I had the same problem on Silhouette this year. I didn’t like the fake champagne which was served on the premium package and ended up drinking Prosecco instead. The rose Prosecco which only seems to be available at the Sunset Bar was good. For our next cruise we’re thinking of staying with the 

classic drinks package for the first time. 

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I know this doesn't help but April 17-May 25 of this year.  Zero None Nada French Champagne on the premium package on Connie.   Spoke with the Cellar Master on multiple occasions who didn't seem interested at all.  Just said supplier issue.

Most of the wines by the glass on the premium package are ultimately ~$20 retail bottles. If that's roughly the comparable price point there are very few champagnes out there that are going to fall within that range. My local Total Wine has 1 single sub $30 bottle available.