Breakaway Theme Dance Parties questions

KCfromMontana

We have seen on some past daily schedules that there are some theme dance parties on the ships.
We are sailing the Breakaway very soon out of Rome in October and wondering if anyone has just sailed that can share information about these parties.

1. Do they still  have 70’s/Disco, 80’s, and Glow party themed dance parties on different nights?

2. Do lots of people dress up for these?

3. With night in Mediterranean starting to get a little cooler, will they continue to hold these parties in Spice H20? I prefer the larger outdoor space compared to a confined night club space especially if they get crowded. 
4. How long do they go if they start at 10 or 10:30 at night?

Thank you! Getting very excited for our first NCL cruise coming up in couple weeks!!

On 9/29/2023 at 2:02 PM, KCfromMontana said:

We have seen on some past daily schedules that there are some theme dance parties on the ships.
We are sailing the Breakaway very soon out of Rome in October and wondering if anyone has just sailed that can share information about these parties.

1. Do they still  have 70’s/Disco, 80’s, and Glow party themed dance parties on different nights?

2. Do lots of people dress up for these?

3. With night in Mediterranean starting to get a little cooler, will they continue to hold these parties in Spice H20? I prefer the larger outdoor space compared to a confined night club space especially if they get crowded. 
4. How long do they go if they start at 10 or 10:30 at night?

Thank you! Getting very excited for our first NCL cruise coming up in couple weeks!!

1.  Yes.  On a recent cruise on NCL Joy they had  70s, 80s, Glow, Latin and ABBA parties

2.  It ranged from very casual ( shorts, sweats, sneakers) to dressy (dresses, dress pants, heels) and everything in between.  I think you will  be comfortable however you choose to dress. 
3. A few times those that were scheduled to be in Spice H20 were moved to the Atrium due to weather.   Some were scheduled for the indoors night club which on that ship was The Social (on the Breakaway that would be the Bliss Lounge )
4. I think most were about 45 mins to an hour 

Happy Cruising!  Have a great time!