Allure Muster D03

9 hours ago, jenncren said:

Only have info on deck 11 on GTY and trying to guess what I want to bid on for an upgrade.

I assume you are inside 45 days out, checked in and tried to barcode trick to try to find your cabin assignment?

3 minutes ago, jenncren said:

Yes, no barcode. Just says deck 11, gty, and muster D03. 

Biker was asking if you tried using the bar code trick to find out your actual cabin. It sounds like you didn't. This is a way to find out the cabin you will likely be assigned before it is officially assigned and appears on your set sail pass. If I'm wrong, apologies, but I'll paste the instructions below...

Bar Code Trick

Method 1. If you have an Apple device, add your set sail pass to your Apple wallet. Numbers will now appear under your bar code. The numbers after the dash represent your cabin.

Method 2. Scan the bar code with a QR scanner from another device and that should also show you the numbers.

NOTE: If you see "GTY" instead of numbers, you truly haven't been assigned yet. One tip off is that if you don't see a muster station on your set sail pass then you almost definitely don't have an assignment yet.

4 minutes ago, jenncren said:

Okay, I forgot to add to Apple wallet to see the. barcode. Thanks!

No problem. Hope you like what you got (and remember you can always ask to switch to another available cabin in the same exact category once officially assigned if you desire).

I do! CP, 11611. Would prefer it not be connecting but other than that, looks fine. Usually do ocean view balconies, have done a boardwalk once and found it kind of loud for us, but have never done a CP room before so I’ll know next time whether I like them or not!

Edited by jenncren
  • Like 1