Communicating with teens on board

Astromaid

The Hub app (and Carnival's chat feature which is built in to the Hub app) needs an Android or iOS device to work. It won't work on anything else.

I doubt you would be able to get this Gabb Watch connected to the ship's wifi in the first place.

2 hours ago, mz-s said:

The Hub app (and Carnival's chat feature which is built in to the Hub app) needs an Android or iOS device to work. It won't work on anything else.

I doubt you would be able to get this Gabb Watch connected to the ship's wifi in the first place.

We had Androids and no one could make the chat feature work. Our cruise buddies had the exact same phone and theirs worked.  The GS said they had run into the problem of not being able to access the chat feature a few times. Maybe it was sun spots or something as to why ours didn't work. 🙃

23 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

The Hub may work.  We tried using the chat feature on the Magic and it didn't work.  We took our phones down to GS and two people there couldn't get it to work either.  We were refunded our money.

On our last cruise a lot of people were having issues on iphones.  it was because they were using private relay inside of icloud.  it was basically trying to route everything through apple.   i finally explained this to GS and "they" started fixing everyones issues :)