Future Cruise Credit for Covid Isolation

DJ Cruisers

Has anyone very recently been given future cruise credit for covid isolation?  I just disembarked a Mediterranean cruise and spent 5 days in isolation after getting covid.  The medical office told me I would get FCC as a result.  The Guest Services desk also told me I would get FCC.  I am now home and after contacting Customer Services at Princess got nowhere with them.  If anyone has suggestions, thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, DJ Cruisers said:

Has anyone very recently been given future cruise credit for covid isolation?  I just disembarked a Mediterranean cruise and spent 5 days in isolation after getting covid.  The medical office told me I would get FCC as a result.  The Guest Services desk also told me I would get FCC.  I am now home and after contacting Customer Services at Princess got nowhere with them.  If anyone has suggestions, thanks in advance.

Very current thread on FCC’s. I think you’ll find helpful.

Just hit the confirm button for electronic deposit from AON to my checking account for trip interruption due to 2 nights of COVID isolation.  

Not so easy with Medicare and reimbursement for medical center.  Finally received claim back from Medicare...needs more information (ugh).  Sure hope the clock does not reset to another 60 days.

Claim filed August 11 for July 30.

Just make sure you get the paperwork from medical that says the tested you positive for Covid. Without that it is just your word against Princess   As for as reimbursement for medical services I have had no problem in getting reimbursement from my Kaiser Medicare Advantage plan

• 2 weeks later...

I was in isolation for five days in August on the Enchanted.  I was told I would get an email after disembarking. After three weeks with no email,  I contacted the PVP and after another three weeks the FCC was applied to my account. I had no paperwork but it was not needed.  I promptly bid the entire amount on an upgrade to a suite for my November TA and it was accepted, so that makes me feel better about missing Greece and Turkiye.

• Like 1