2 Quick Questions

RedRover96

Does anyone know the size plastic cup that are used at the bars for drinks 10, 12, 16??.  I’m planning to take a stainless insulated cup and have both 20 & 32oz. With the drink package I would like to order a double and pour them into my cup. Please don’t turn this into a discussion on plastic and/or sanitation!

I worked with a NCL PCC when setting up my dinners and noticed 1 extra was booked while booking.  When I asked about that I was told the system would not let them book more than allowed. I can understand that with the set fee restaurants like Teppanyaki, etc. however with the a la carte like Cagney’s is it possible to book those above and beyond the set number of FAS dinners without a charge showing up on my pre-cruise invoice?  I don’t want to finish our last dinner and end up with a huge check, with sorry….  I did email them a week ago, no response.

Jade 12/10/23

Thanks, RedRover

7 minutes ago, RedRover96 said:

however with the a la carte like Cagney’s is it possible to book those above and beyond the set number of FAS dinners without a charge showing up on my pre-cruise invoice?

Yes, you can book all the a-la-carte restaurants you want to prior to the cruise, there is no charge for them until you dine.  If you want the additional one cancelled just call the main customer service number, it should take the agent about 30 seconds to remove the extra once they verify. Some take advantage of that to hold down several reservation slots so they can decide later what they want to keep (once they figure out entertainment timing).

If you want to be sure it's done right you can always just wait until you board and cancel at the reservations table on embarkation day or at the entrance to the restaurant when someone is stationed there.

Edited by hallux

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 3:34 PM, RedRover96 said:

Does anyone know the size plastic cup that are used at the bars for drinks 10, 12, 16??.  I’m planning to take a stainless insulated cup and have both 20 & 32oz. With the drink package I would like to order a double and pour them into my cup. Please don’t turn this into a discussion on plastic and/or sanitation!

I'm pretty sure the plastic cups I've received from the bar were 12 ounce cups. Haven't sailed Pr1ma. That's coming up next month!