Tour operators at port

travelbug67

18 hours ago, travelbug67 said:

Wondering if there are tours you can book at the port through a tourist bureau or if it would be better to book a tour ahead of time.

There are only a few quality Tour Operators and they fill early. ย 

Book in well advance of arrival with Karambola Tours, then one is all set to go with the best.

https://www.karamboletoursmartinique.com

ย 

Enjoyโ€ฆ..

ย 

Donโ€™t forget to stock up with La Favorite La Filbuste Rhum from the dockside Duty Free.

ย 

Edited by PORT ROYAL

• 2 months later...
On 10/7/2023 at 10:09 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

There are only a few quality Tour Operators and they fill early. ย 

Book in well advance of arrival with Karambola Tours, then one is all set to go with the best.

https://www.karamboletoursmartinique.com

ย 

Enjoyโ€ฆ..

ย 

Donโ€™t forget to stock up with La Favorite La Filbuste Rhum from the dockside Duty Free.

ย 

Not interested in rum tastings. Is it possible to hire a taxi at the pier for a few hours (to go to the botannical garden, for example) or is that not recommended?

2 hours ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Not interested in rum tastings. Is it possible to hire a taxi at the pier for a few hours (to go to the botannical garden, for example) or is that not recommended?

Take taxi to Gardens, enjoy, have a good lunch (booking in advance advised), plenty of taxis available for return. ย If not, the Gardens will telephone a local (known) licensed taxi, who will be there in minutes.

ย 

• Thanks 1

PORT ROYAL,

I love rhum tastings!! I went to one at the DePaz Distillery several years ago.ย 

Martinique has great Rhum, it tastes as good as it looks. Yummy!!!

ย 

PORT ROYAL we need to hang out on Martinique together spend our day with Christelle of Karambola Tours and sip rhum all day, all different kinds.

No kidding that rhum is so sugary it almost has a syrup consistency, SO YUMMY!!!

I always wondered how they came up with all those beautiful different colored rhums. They certainly are enticing and taste lovely. What a treat.๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

ย 

ย 

Hey PORT ROYAL,

You didn't by chance see all that sugar cane that's being grown to make all that rhum did you? The drive up into DePaz there's sugar cane everywhere blowing in the wind.ย 

I didn't know what it was Christelle told us. When I think of sugar I don't think of like green bamboo grass being grown on the side of a magnificent volcano. I think of a yellow 5 lb. bag of Domino sugar that you put in your ice tea or put on a bowl of cereal, that I bought at Walmart.๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย